Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andarta's Sword Den

Go down 
+2
Scarlett Halliwell
Daemon Black
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:54 pm

'Hello Aunt Paige' she said towards her. She looked yowards Daemon. Aunt Paige I was attacked by demons, they had taken me, but I had mange to escape. Please don't tell Raph. Can you heal me? She said to her Aunt telepathically.
She looked towards Akiko. 'Let me intreduce you to my true love. Raphael, my Aunt Paige, het husband Henry' 
Aunt Paige, Malcolm had been attacked aswell, but this girl. Her name is Akiko heald him, you can trust her. She saved Malcolm.
Then she looks towards Raphael and smiled. She looks again towards Daemon her brother.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Daemon looked at his sister and she lied to the man she loved. He knew that lying to protect people you love from the truth, was a human thing. He was not sure he liked it. He looked at Henry, "Congrats on your Kill, Henry." He did not really know Akiko well enough to out Henry as Royalty in front of her. He continued, " I am glad that you stand with us. One of our Alphas, the Grolar Bear, was ambushed. He was given a message. Demons were going to hurt this Sleuth and the Charmed Ones for what you did to Kishin. As an Alpha, and I am sure that your Brother will agree, they can attack us. I do not like them attacking others." That was the closest he would come to telling Raphael what happened to Scarlett, because he gave his word to her, and she was blood. He continued, "I also do not like them trying to out us in public. I do not like them putting Businesses in Danger that are willing to hire shifters and other types of passable magical creatures." He was talking about P3. "Not to mention attacking a member of the US Armed Forces."
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:04 am

Paige nodded towards Scarlett and then gave Akiko a smile, "Nice to meet you Akiko, I'm Paige." She thought back to Scarlett, "Try not to use telepathy too much. Having someone in my head is a no go since Henry and I shared a brain and body." She looked around, "Well, everyone looks to be alright other than some scratches, and you're all safe here. Take some time and rest up before we decide how to deal with the demons. I doubt Piper will want any of us running after evil any time soon after everything that's happened."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:28 am

Malcolm came in, he was still in beast form, he had gray and white fur, since he is a Grolar Bear. His Mother was a Grizzly and his Father was a Polar Bear. He came over and spoke to Daemon. Daemon looked at him, "Really? Are you sure?" Malcolm nodded, "Call the Druid and the King. We need to deal with it. Get a Group Team together and Go." He looked at Henry and Paige, "Rokea killed a human." Then he thought to translate. "The Closest Idea to think of is a WereShark." If they did not deal with it, it would keep killing humans, then humans would turn around and kill sharks. He looked at Malcolm, "If you can, bring it up river, and bring it here." He kind of wanted to see one and they had a hydrokinetic here.

Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:29 pm

Akiko rubbed her eyes trying to get some energy in her, not realizing just how tired she was. She stands up and stretches for a moment while introductions took place. When Paige smiled at her, Akiko responded, “Nice to meet you Paige!” Akiko smiled back.

After Malcolm’s entrance and mentioning something about calling a Druid and some King, Akiko asked, “Will you all need my help, or would it be best that I stay here until it’s safe?” Akiko wanted to help, honestly, as she wanted to prove she’s a perfectly capable witch.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:45 pm

Daemon looked at her, "Bunk down for the night. You are Welcome. We have this. To earn our Status as Men and Women here, our kind has to kill a Demon." He looked at Raphael, "No Offense, Raphael." Daemon was half Demon, and despite the way he looked, he considered himself a Bear. "This is what we do."

Malcolm moved out. Someone lit the fire outside and the torches. Someone also fired up the grill.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:17 am

Paige looked at Akiko then at Malcolm, "Why don't you take her to help you? Since this sounds like an issue with something in the water, perhaps she can get a real life experience." She then stepped over near Scarlett, "In the meantime, I suggest you stay here and rest while Raphael goes with them." She then started healing Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:13 pm

Malcolm stopped and looked at Paige, "We are going to have to fight in the water. Bears swim well, but not like Sharks." He thought for a moment. He looked at Akiko, "Ma'am, if we got him close to the Shore, can you remove the water from around him. Make it so he is fighting on Dry Land."

Daemon looked at Malcolm, "If she can do it, it will reduce the amount of violence that we have to do. Maybe we can do it without killing it. Then pending it is not an Alpha, we should be able to get it to the shore, relatively easily." He looked at Raphael, "Would you fight beside Bears, become our Brother in Sword, Protect the WaterMover?"

Those here, not the Bears could see a different side. If they separated from water, and could keep it from breathing, they could talk to it. Bears were ferocious killers. Bears were creatures of Vengeance. They were creatures of Protection. However, they were also creatures of Compassion and Magic. If they wanted to, they would not kill. However, their magic was connected through blood and oaths. The presence of Paige and Henry, might be effecting their nature, and personalities, for the better.

Hunter and James orbed in.
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:36 pm

For a moment, Akiko expected to simply stay with Scarlett as the others went to handle the demon issue, yet she was humbled when Paige suggested to Malcolm that he take her, to actually have a part in helping to get rid of the demon. This was something she knew that would end up proving her power to the others. Plus, it allowed her a chance to use her power again to fight against evil, just like last time. To her, it was a means of a type of revenge for what happened to her mama.

"Yes, I should be able to cause the shore to recede enough to make sure this demon was on dry land, to make him vulnerable." Akiko nodded towards Malcolm and Paige. She looks at a nearby cup of water and holds a finger steady in its direction, causing the water to float up and form into a ball.

"I've got this." She said, releasing the finger causing the water to land back in the cup, causing a few drops to splash on the table.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 pm

A Few of the Bears looked offended when Akiko referred to the Rokea as a Demon.

Hunter looked at them, and then at Akiko, smelling there air "Welcome Home, Malcolm."  He smelled the air again, catching Akiko's scent, "What Demon is the Water Mover talking about?"

Daemon looked at him, "Rokea."  Hunter was about to say that is not a Demon, when Daemon raised his hand.  Hunter, out of respect for Daemon stopped, and let him handle it.  He was Second in Command of the Clan.  Daemon looked at Akiko, "Rokea is not a Demon.  It is a Shifter.  The only difference between it and us, is that we turn into Bears.  I have killed and eaten a human, granted it was a member of Al Qaeda, but still a human, not someone swimming at the beach.  If we can, we do it without killing.  We find out why it killed a human, and if talking it not an option, then we kill it."

Hunter pulled out his phone and made a call.  He put it on speaker phone, the voice on the other end spoke, "Speak."  The person on the other end was obviously under stress.

Hunter spoke, "Your Highness.  I need information on a Rokea."

The Voice on the other end, "Glad you are back, good timing, I hope your Brother fared as well as you did, your Highness."  The voice continued, "It has been eating our people.  It is incredibly strong, even for an Alpha.  It seems to have no interest in talking, and it is a Hybodus."

James was already looking it up on his phone and showed it to Hunter.  He showed it to Hunter.

Hunter looked at him, "Are you sure?"

The Voice on the other end, "I am a King.  Are you questioning me as a King, because I know what the teeth marks in my side look like, I was inside of 3 Feet of it."  The line disconnected because the Selkie King hung up.

Hunter looked at Daemon, "Do you think You, Malcolm, a Couple of Bears, the water witch, and I am assuming by the way the Demon is standing, the Demon, can deal with this Rokea?"

Last edited by Berzerker on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:57 am

Scarlett heard Paige and understand. She won't use her telepatic powers on her to much. Only when is drastic. 
She just listen to what the others said. Later she heard Paige again and nodded. It was best that she stayed here and rest. She felt how Paige was healing her and in no time all her brushes and other things where gone. She looked at Akiko and smiled towards her. This would be a good thing for her.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Orfeo

Raphael Orfeo

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:10 am

Raphael felt something was wrong in the tone Scarlett spoke.

"We'll talk about this later." he said.

Then Paige orbed in with Henry.
He nodded with a sort of smile as he saw them.

Henry smiled at everybody.

"Yeah nice to meet you." he said towards Akiko
Then he heard Daemon congratulate him.
"Thanks i think." he said with a smile

Raphael heard what Daemon said about killing demons.

"None taken, some demons just beg to be killed." he said

Then he just listened

"Of course i will help, it would be an honor." Raphael said.

Then he listened to Hunter.

"The demon his name is Raphael and i think we will be able to handle it if you ask me." Raphael spoke.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:18 am

Scarlett looked at Raphael when she heard him, she knew this was coming. 'Raph be nice!' She said towards him. She then looked at Akiko and smiled brightley. She was special. 'Thanks Aunt Paige' she said when she was heald. She still was just sitting and resting. Then she remembers that Cole jr, could be worried. 'Aunt Paige. Can you tell my brother Cole that I'm okay, ithink he could be worried about me.'
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Hunter looked at Raphael, "I apologize, Raphael, I forgot that the majority of Demon Cultures are very akin to Human Cultures. I meant no disrespect. For Shifters, we are what we are first."

Malcolm looked at Raphael, "Grolar."

James looked at Raphael, "Black Bear." Technically, he was a Kermode, which is a type of Black Bear that is solid white

The Sow who was taking care of Scarlett looked at Raphael, "Panda."

Hunter looked at Raphael, "Grizzly. Each type of Bear has unique secondary attributes. You fought some of us, before the Cupid's Arrow Struck you. You should remember that the Bears that looked different, fought differently, with different abilities. I am a Grizzly. My Brother is a Mortal Champion. My Sister is a White Lighter Witch. We are what we are. You managed to kill kin of mine, allowing them to die in battle. You killed them face to face, like a Warrior. I know their strength, so I know how strong you have to be. Move out."

James looked at the map and where the 'shark attack' was. He closed his eyes, "That Area will be clear in about 2 minutes. It is closed. All that is there is Local LEOs Patrolling the Scene. Three, Two, One."

Daemon grabbed Malcolm and another Grizzly. He shimmered out. Hunter smelled the air, "Really?"

One Large Man and a Female came in. Hunter looked at him, "Really?"

The Large Man looked at him, "She plays fun."

The Female looked at Hunter, "I play real fun."

The large bear that walked in looked at Raphael, "You our ride, Demon?" The Male and Female walked over to Raphael. This Bear was not there for the conversation about Species VS Personal Name.

Daemon shimmered back in and offer Akiko his hand. "If you would, Ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Akiko stood by as some of the others were discussing what was happening, and somehow she was swept up in an operation to do something with a non-demon creature.

She watched as Daemon shimmered out with two others, but return momentarily to extend a hand ask if her if she would come with him. She looked to Scarlett and Paige, looked back at Daemon and nodded, taking his hand, ready for the event.

"Okay. Let's go!" She said, taking a hold of Daemon's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Daemon shimmered out with Akiko to the Beach.

https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net/post?f=5&mode=newtopic
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Scarlett was slowly felling better, she felt something was off and for the first time she could really sense what kind off danger Akiko and the others were in. She whanted to help right away. But was she strong enough?
Akiko! Calm down, I know you can do this. Believe you can do it. I'm right beside you, I will help you. She said telepathically towards her.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Orfeo

Raphael Orfeo

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:16 am

Raphael looked at Hunter as he spoke.

"apology accepted, i didn't know that this is how you talk." Raphael said.

Then he listened, untill everybody started to teleport.

"Be safe." he said and then kissed Scarlett.

After that he nodded at the bears.

"Let's go." he said as he grabbed them and shimmered out.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:41 am

She had looked at Raphael and he smiles, she felt his kiss and saw how he shimmers away. She looks at aunt Paige, Hopefully everything would be allright, mainfully Akiko and Raphael.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:17 am

One of the Sow came over and changed the rag on Scarlett's head. She squeezed out the rag into a bowl. She smelled it. "Ah hah." She left and then she came back with herbs, a mortar, and pestle. She started crushing the herbs. She mixed it with tea leaves. She put water in in a tea pot and onto boil. When it came to boil, she poured it into a cup. Then she put the tea and herbs into a rag and soaked it in cool water. She handed you the cup. "One of the Demons clawed you, didn't it?" The Sow was able to smell an infectious toxin in your sweat.

She mixed the herbs with a peppermint cream and a little bit of her blood and saliva. It was not enough to infect you, especially considering who your parents are, a Charmed One and Cole Turner, but it was enough to temporally promote healing.

The Sow came over and started to smear a rub on your chest, back, and in the would. It actually smelled like Vick's Vapor Rub, Rosemary, and Honey. After drinking the tea and breathing in the rub, you would actually start to feel closer to 100%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Andarta's Sword Den  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andarta's Sword Den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2