Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Andarta's Sword Den

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daemon Black

PostSubject: Andarta's Sword Den    Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:13 am

This Land is owned on Paper by Hunter Mitchell.  It is a Large House and several, very nice cabins.  It looks like a summer Camp, with a lot of Cabins, and one huge house.  There is also a Totem Pole with Bear Faces on it.

Around this were at least 12 Smaller Wood Cabins.  These were all handbuilt.  Around you can see different types of Bears, just walking around.  There were people sitting on porches of smaller cabins, whittling and watching.  Everything was tactically positioned.

Last edited by Daemon Black on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:39 am

Daemon shimmered in carrying Scarlett. He carried her towards one of the smaller Cabins. Soon they were surrounded by Bears and Humans (Well Bears in Human Form). They stopped and smelled the air. Then they made room. "Scarlett is my Sister. The Witch is a Guest."

He carried her into one of the smaller Cabins and laid her on the bed. Soon a Female Bear came in with Fresh Water, Juice, and Cooked Food. She was very motherly. Bears, especially Female Bears, were good at taking care of people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:43 am

She had wrapped her hands around the neck off her brother when they have shimmerend away. In a few seconds ther arrived at the place. 'Thanks' she looked at her brother and smiled. She was placed on the bed. 'No it's okay i can stand' she said. She went off the bed and was trembeling, not because she was scared, but she was not fully fit yet.
A female bear came she smiled towards her. She had drinks and food. 'Please Akiko, drink and eat!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:10 am

Akiko felt weird as they shimmered into the Den. She nearly fell over when they all appeared inside. She looked to Scarlett who seemed to be regaining her strength quite well. Before the had time to really thank Daemon for letting her come with them, she about freaked out when a bear approached them. But she then calmed down when she realized the bear was there to take care of them.

She smiled back at the bear and said, "Thank you!" She sat down on one of the very comfortable beds nearby and began eating the food in front of her. The water was never this refreshing in the city, so Akiko lapped it up. The cool liquid went down her throat and felt so great.

"This is fantastic! How is everything so good here?" She turned to Scarlett with a surprised look on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:15 am

Daemon looked over at her, "We grow everything here. We make everything Fresh, without preservatives. City Water has Lithium and Chlorine in it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Scarlett looked at her brother and sits on the bed. She was hungry, but she wasn't plan to eat. Not now anyway. Akiko must eat first she had a rough time, so she diserve's it. 
She looked around. Had she been ever in this place? She could not remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Daemon's explanation amazed Akiko. Everything made fresh, without preservatives? The food tasted much better than in the city, and even the air was much fresher. She looked to Daemon and said, "Well, I'm a fan!" Taking a bite out of a fresh apple, she savors the flavor and looks to Scarlett. "Are you going to eat? You kind of need the energy, don't you think?" She gave her an apologetic look, not trying to offend the girl but simply get a point across.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:32 pm

'I will be fine  Akiko. You eat!' She smiled towards her. She was always caring. Mostly she doesn't mke conact with strangers, but with Akiko it was different, like there was a bond all ready. She looks towards her brother. Dae why can't Vondela just leave as alone. She said telepathically to him. She know she can trust Akiko, but she could not tell everything off her life. She knows that could be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:00 am

Daemon looked at you.  He thought, There are other things coming into play.  However, your Uncle Henry killed Kishin.  Henry was born to this Clan and Married into the Charmed Ones.  Cole Turner, Balthazor, betrayed evil and fathered us.  Raphael betrayed evil and loved you.  Vondela holds a grudge.  Another is coming that she hates more.

Last edited by Daemon Black on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:11 am

Who could she hate more? She asked Deamon again telepathically. She looks at Akiko that still was eating. Akiko is new to all off this, so she can't not know about Vondela and the past she and her other family members had with Vondela. She had done horrible things, but now she knows it was all for Raphael and also at that time saving her mother and brother Cole Jr. 
Scarlett was thinking about having a child, but was a little bit scared if that child of hers could be really powerfull. Maybe now it was not the time to think about childeren. She didn't even talk about Raphael about having a child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:56 am

Akiko ate happily, just glad to finally have a moment to relax in this serene retreat. She looked over to Daemon and Scarlett, noticing it was oddly quiet, almost like the two were talking without talking. She leaned over towards them and asked, "So, why are we here, exactly? What's going on?" She knew it couldn't just be because some demons appeared, it had to be something bigger than that. One thing was for certain: Akiko got herself into something big and would need to prove herself to these two that she wasn't new to being a Witch. She was just afraid to practice because of her mama's death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Daemon remembers and shares with Scarlett what the Elders of the Clan telling him stories of their purpose in the war of good an evil. The Stories and History of the Andarta's Sword Den. The Stories of the Once and Future King. Everything that the Elders had talked about. Everything that he had learned and felt when talking in the life force of fallen/dead Bears. It would stress her Telepathy, but it would tell you that Vondela was there at the last Once and Future King. Morgan Le Fay being allied with her Father and betraying him, them. The idea that Morgan La Fay, with her need to be all Powerful, cost them 100% Victory, and Vondela blames here for that. He looked at her, and then thought to her,I hope that helps.

Daemon got up and looked at Akiko, "We are here because Demons will not attack anyone here. Once again, we eat Demons. Another ability we have, is that in large numbers, our Auras, promote healing. There are over 100 WereBears and Natural Bears. With these numbers, the aura heals. It does it without risk. Check yourself for injuries that you have had in the last in the last few days. They will be healed. It is a safe place while I find a way to get in contact with our King. He is with the Charmed Ones. The Charmed Ones were watching something, people fight and they could do nothing, but because it was their loved ones, they could do nothing but watch. I do not even know if the Fighters of Good have Won, just that one of ours Killed a Vile Demon, Kishin the Shadowmaster, Grandson of the Tengu Dragon Lord, the one who betrayed is 4 Kin, and chose the side of evil." He hoped that he would not have to explain certain aspects of Japanese Martial Arts Mythology to Akiko, considering her ancestry, but this was America, so he could not tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:14 am

All the information she gained with her Telepathy is stressing her, but she needed this information. When she had gained all the information she looks at Daemon. 'Thanks brother' she said. Mentally she needed to rest so thats why she speaks.
Her brother was now in conversation with Akiko. She had also questions. 'What! Is Kishin no more? So he isn't alive anymore?' She asked right away. She really hopes he is truelly dead, so hopefully he would not go after her and Raphael anymore. Slowly she looks at Akiko. She took a cracker and at that. It was like now her eating habbits has changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:26 am

Daemon looked at her, "I do not know. I only have the information that has been passed on me. Demons lies, so I do not know. Apparently, your Uncle Henry killed him. However, the story of his becoming evil is a sad one. If humanity had been stronger, he would not have become evil."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael Orfeo

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:30 am

Raphael could feel something was wrong with Scarlett.
After he tried a couple times he coudl finally sense her.
He used their special telepathy boudn to talk in her head.

"Scarlett yhe place you are in is protected from shimmering and other stuff, ask someone to give permission to shimmer in, i was worried sick about you." he said.

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:02 am

Akiko shrugged her shoulders, accepting Daemon's answer. Besides, if there was anything else she didn't know she figured she wouldn't need to worry too much. This place was safe for them in case evil decided to come back for all of them. One thing was for sure - Akiko at least would be able to defend herself if she needed. She leaned back and took in a big gulp of fresh air, still a tad overwhelmed at being brought here and far away from her little apartment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:11 pm

One of the Bear's Came to me, he told there was Demon Magic rubbing against the Magical Protections of the Den.  "Go Meet him at the edge, confirm Identity, take a Team with you."  He sent one of the ones that was experienced with Demons, but also spent time with the 2 Demons Aligned with the Charmed Ones.  "If he is one that we allow here, bring him directly here."  There were only 2 Demons, aligned with the Charmed Ones, both  would have a stake in making sure that Scarlett was okay.  Daemon, despite his name, did not consider himself a Demon, but a Bear.  One of the Demons that was aligned with the Charmed Ones, was powerful enough, that any type of hiding ability that this Den had, would not be enough.  He suspected that it was Raphael, because Cole would just appear, leaving it up to him or Hunter to stop Bears from trying to attack him.

Soon there was 5 Alpha WereBears standing outside of the Den.  They pushed out their energy to rub against the energy of the demon that was rubbing against the magic of their home, IE telling him to come to them.

He looked at Akiko, "We do not see Good and Evil as Black and White. We see them as Deeds, not what Bloodline you are born too. A Long time ago, when Good and Evil was a matter of Greys, what we know of a Demons today, were all descended from different creatures. Many of them were Creatures of Faerie. The Faerie were Chaotic. They ran the Gambit. Many of what became Demons were the ones not Pretty enough, clean enough, and not Nice enough. They were all declared to be Demons. Demon Society is an Alpha Society. They become like the most powerful, same as with human society. We judge each one on their actions. If the one who wants to come in, after knocking, is not one that we judge to be relatively noble, we eat him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Scarlett heard suddenly Raphael in her mind. It took her lots off energy to comunicate with him, because of the information she just resieved from Daemon. 'Dae, it's Raph. Let him in' she said to him. She eats another cracker. Raphael was always worried about her. 'Dae, can you please keep quiet you, know. About the attack and that I was taken' she didn't want to worry her true love to much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Akiko considered everything Daemon told her. It was interesting to learn about a magical history she had never heard of before. All she really knew was about witches, warlocks and demons (oh my!), but not about werebears and some demon-that-really-isn't-a-demon type of creature.

She finishes off her glass of water and looks at the surroundings. She wasn't sure how anything could possibly get into the place. It was at least somewhat comforting about the thought of a non-noble demon being eaten up by other..demons. Weird.

Akiko decided to remain on the bed, and she put her feet up not realizing how tired she was. "Ugh. My feet were killing me." She massaged her left foot while her right foot remained elevated on a couple of pillows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Daemon looked at Scarlett, "I already have people going out there to confirm it is him. It is not that we are really warded or there is a barrier, but if there is a large group of shifters, we have a tendency to put off this energy that warns demons away." He thought about her statement about not telling Raphael about the Demons, "That is your story to tell. It is not mine. You must tell it though. He will need to know. I understand that our Father wants to limit his interactions in this war between Good and Evil, but eventually, even he will need to know."

He looked at Akiko, "Sit, relax."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:19 am

Scarlett Sighs when she heard her brother. 'Yes I know, I just don't want to put him in any danger.' You can see that her love for Raphael was true and she was the one who wants to protect him at all costs, even it will cost her life. Raphael was now part of the family. 

Then some whearbears came and they confirmd to Daemon that is really was Raphael.
The injury she has was still there, she knew Raphael whanted anwers, so she must tell him that she had fallen from a tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael Orfeo

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:21 am

Raphael cae walking in right behind the werebears.
He rushed over to Scarlett.

"I'm so glad your safe." he said as he kissed Scarlett.

Then he took a closer look and saw her injury.

"What happened?" he asked you could see that he was worried.

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:32 am

'I'm okay my love. Are you allright?' She asked him. She kissed him back. 
'Nothing much, I just have fallen from a tree. You know I like to climb sometimes' she said to him and strokes his cheek. He was so worried, but it is better he only knew that she was save and not that the demons tried to kidnap her to get to Raphael.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:26 am

Paige then orbed in with Henry, "Alright, what's going on? I would've came sooner but had to make sure everyone at the Manor was alright." She looked around and saw Scarlett, Raphael, the usual bears, but also a young woman she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:20 am

Akiko lay back, closing her eyes to rest just momentarily. She hadn't realized just how tired she was, but she managed to stay alert to listen into the conversations. Some man other than Daemon was talking with Scarlett, but then...another woman's voice?

She opened her eyes to see Scarlett, Raphael, Paige, Daemon, and Henry, and everyone besides Daemon and Scarlett were at least familiar faces.

"Whoa. Um, hi." She said, a surprised look on her face. Drawing out the first part longer, she asked, "What's going on? Scarlett, who are they?" Akiko raised an eyebrow at the newest people, but knew they were good or else they would have already been eaten. Unfortunately, sometimes her curiosity was mistaken for defensiveness. Can't be too careful, after all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andarta's Sword Den    

Back to top Go down

Andarta's Sword Den
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next