Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Forum!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

New Forum!! Empty
PostSubject: New Forum!!   New Forum!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:47 am

Hi Everybody,

after all the insults Walker send to me, i have decided, that i'm not gonna join the new site.
His comments about how i want it to be all mine is just a start of his rudeness.
And i actually think he's the one that wants to own everything and boss everyone around.
It's not the first time people had trouble with him and back then we picked his side, well this time i am not.
I mailed Piper and asked her what she is going to do, but i made up my mind.
If you put all your time in the forum, you just don't want to see it disappear cause of a guy with megalomania.
He offered me and Piper a place in the new forum as mods, but he has to be the "big boss".
And i admit he has mailed me some great ideas, which we approved, but also some less great ideas which we didn't approve, maby that made him angry......
Also you are never hearing me say he didn't do anything for our forum, but doing stuff like making a new board behind our backs is a bit lame...
If he waited untill i came back to the forum which would be today, we could have talked about the idea and worked something out.
I want to ask each one of you, if it's true that Piper and I didn't work enough for the forum.
I admit that we haven't been there the past few months, but just like every game, Real life comes first, so sorry that we haven't had time, but we have real lifes too, just like everyone one the forum has real lifes.
And saying that he does my job is just not possible, since he can't do anything on the forum with no admin rights, so all the work that has been done, is by me and Piper.
So imagine if you join the new forum and you are absent for a month, then you probably will be deleted....
Anyways i have talked enough i just want to let you guys now, that i will not be joining, and that i had fun with all of you.
Me and Piper hope you all stay here and that we can boost this up again...
If not then maby Walker and I can maby talk our way out of this and try do become friends again cause we have been for a long time, it just that i don't like all the insults Very Happy, but i just don't know Smile
Either way have fun and remember it's still online rping, don't let that control you whole life, hobby's are for having fun, not for feeling like your on work or school......

Greetz Kevin
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

New Forum!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum!!   New Forum!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:28 am

Kevin is a coward who puts his pride before the game.  You want to be my friend, write in English.  Do not insult me and pretend that I am the one being insulting to you.  Because I will become insulting.  

The word is spelled maybe, not maby, you dumbass.  

The word is spelled hobbies, not hobby's, you dumbass.

The English Language is a totem of my home.  I am tired of you insulting my home.  You could not role play your way out of a wet paper bag.  

Kevin, your character is now up for grabs.  I do not care if he is an Original Character.  Someone wants to play him, they can.  I thought that you would be strong enough, and care about your own hard work, to not let your pride get in the way.

However, I was wrong.  You are too weak to give a damn about your own hard work.

Proof is in your post, where you state you are not smart enough to know the difference between a Leader and an Admin.  You might have Admin Powers, but you are no Leader.  You never will be until you put your pride aside and try to be better.  If you were a Man, you would put your pride aside and be a leader.  You would come and play your character.

I also doubt that you ever spoke to Piper.  She can speak for herself, that is unless you own her.  Are you her Daddy?  Does she call you Master?  I do not trust you, quite frankly, because you have already stated  that you do not know the difference between Admin and Leader.

Definition of administrator (n)
Bing Dictionary

• ad·min·is·tra·tor
  • [ əd mínnə stràytər ]

1. manager in organization: somebody whose job is to manage the affairs of a business, organization, or institution
  2. manager of estate: somebody appointed by a court to manage the estate of a deceased person, especially when there is no competent executor

Definition of leader (n)
Bing Dictionary

• lead·er
  • [ léedər ]

1. somebody whom people follow: somebody who guides or directs others
  2. somebody or something in lead: somebody or something in front of all others, e.g. in a race or procession
  3. somebody in charge of others: the head of a nation, political party, legislative body, or military unit

You might manage this site, when you are here, but you are no leader.  You do not guide anyone you do not direct anyone.   You insult true leaders, when you say stupid ass shit like that.  Admin status does not make you a leader.  Put your pride aside and be a leader.  

I want to hear this from Piper, that she, like you, chooses pride, weakness, and cowardice, over that of leadership.

Last edited by Berzerker on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

New Forum!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum!!   New Forum!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:35 am

I'm telling you both right now... I'm doing both. Here cause I have friends here and this is that site I've been on the longest. The other site, well it has the two games together ad I like the idea. So I'm doing both. Kevin and bear (Sorry, my b key is a pain in the ass and I have to copy it in) you're both still my friends, so don't ask me to choose between you guys. I have been through that once already and I don't want to go through it again.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

New Forum!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum!!   New Forum!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:48 am

I am not asking you to choose, Kevin is.  I am trying to save the game.  He does not want the game saved, he just wants to play by himself.  He is not smart enough to understand that the people who wrote this program on forumotion, do not support it anymore.  

I understand that he is a foreigner and his grasp of the English Language is fucking insulting, at best.  However, he has to understand what it means when the program is not supported.  This product is not under warranty, it is not supported by the programmers.  The problem is, he does not care.  He wants to be on a dead site, one that can not grow.  He is a child, pretending at being a leader.  

He is smacking his chest and licking his ear, while yelling, "ADMIN AND LEADER ARE THE SAME THING."  They are not.  Anyone with a brain knows that.  I have a deep struggle with pride and arrogance, and have my entire life.  I know what it looks like when I see it.

Dena, Kevin is the one asking you to not be apart of an active site.  I am asking him to be a leader, to be a man, and to do his job.  He is refusing.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

New Forum!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum!!   New Forum!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:50 am

Kevin keep shitting all over your's and Piper's Hard work.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

New Forum!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum!!   New Forum!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 pm

I am not, as said in the mail, i will only talk and consider joining when you stop with the insults and talk in a normal way.... and thanks Alisha ;-)
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

New Forum!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum!!   New Forum!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:14 pm

I felt insulted by your behavior.  I admit that what I considered to be your behavior, could be a cultural and linguistic differences.  

I tend to get very passionate, when I speak, especially when I feel strongly about something.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

New Forum!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum!!   New Forum!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Well ok, now let's talk on a normal tone, pm or mail your pick Smile

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

New Forum!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum!!   New Forum!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Forum!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum!!   New Forum!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forum!!
Page 1 of 1