Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new revelation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:36 am

Kishin, being male, wanted to see one of two things. One for his own deviant wishes, the other for his weird science. Even if Davina decide to attack Rain, he would be fine with it. It would show how much she is changing due to what he is doing to her. He released her hands and feet.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:47 am

'Thanks' she said smooth into his ears, while her right hands stroke his chest. If you underestemate this little girl, then you'll be in trouble. She looks again towards Rain, she would be a tough cookie to handle, that's for sure. Nothing is impossible. She can't stand this woman at all. She looked at Kishin. 'Why do you want with this woman? Why is she here!' She whispers in his ear. You could hear she was a little bit jealous.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:49 am

Kishin looked at Davina, "This Woman is an expert in matching pairs. She can reduce the amount of time needed to make strong Demons and Monsters for the Queen. Less Trial and Error. Less Failure."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:55 am

She looked Kishin in his eyes while she heard him. She nodds that she understands. 'I just want only you. I don't want to obey her, you are my master. Next to the Qeeun off course!' What she said was true. She would never obey Rain, not in a milloin years, or even if Kishin wants her to, she would rather feel pain, then obey a woman she hardly know and don't like. Both her hands were stroking his chest and slowly her right hand go's below.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Kishin looked down at Davina as she touched his chest.  One of the Crystals where he had a Demon being made began to Glow.  "That was quick."  He looked at Rain and Davina.  "I combined DNA from the Bear King with Kevin Halliwell.  It put in in an Egg belonging to a Demoness. I removed the shifter magic, then gave it Jotun and Berzerker Magic."  Kishin waved his hand over the large crystal and it opened.  What stepped out was very large.  It was humanesk.  It had a large white beard.  "The Crystal allows me the ability to program a Demon any way that I wish."  He looked at the Demon that came out.  "Go, Kill, Earn your Name."  The way that this demon looked and dressed, Kishin obviously had a sick sense of humor.

The Demon disappeared in a flash of lightening.  "What is the phrase in human tongue?  On Donner, On Blitzen."  He began to laugh.  Kishin pulled one of the small crystals out f the tank and placed it in a circle of candles.  It began to glow again.  The smoke from the candles became an image.

The Demon went to people who deserved to die, humans who deserved to die, but refused to give oath to Vondela.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Yes, she wasn't sure at all but still, she thought everything Kishin was saying just made sense... and that feel kinda weird to her. "You're nothing but a shadow of yourself, Kishin." she said, trying to tease and provoke him. She couldn't trust Kishin just because the entity she had in front of her said he was him, reborn into another shape and form. She was determined to find the hole in the plan that could eventually lead Kishin to take a false step. "All those stories are just made up to make you look as the hero of the story, as the underdog... but the truth is you're just desperate." she continued. "Like I said before, I don't work for anybody as long as I don't get a reward, Kishin. No reward, no dark binding, no Knights of Hell. It's all up to you. In the end, as sad and childish as it may seem, I have nothing to lose." ... Really?
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:41 am

Kishin began to grin. "You speak your mind. That can be a good thing. History is history. It is our own History that forges our thoughts. I do not believe that good at evil are what define us, it is the path our own soul takes. You want to see your own gain. No one likes to walk in blind." He walked over and touched her face. He was quick. He applied her hand to certain pressure points. He used Kimagure Magic.

It showed Kishin as a Child and his Maternal Grandfather telling him to never take off his mask. It showed him training to fight and control energy. It showed him learning magic. It showed him learning to use his own energy to take lives and give them. It showed him resurrecting someone from the dead. It showed the lack of emotion that he felt when he was being tortured. It showed his pure emotion and hatred when they raped and murdered his betrothed in the name of good. It showed the pleasure he got from killing those people. It showed the Source making him a deal and he killing people for the Source. It all felt so real. When Kishin broke away, he turned and walked away. When Rain would look at herself, she would see that any of her old scars that did not heal right originally were healed. He had used the Kimagure Mindlink to distract her from the pain. "As my Apprentice, you can learn a great many things to will increase your skill as a Dark Priestess. The only thing you have to lose in your life, if you refuse." Kishin could kill her that was not the problem. To keep the myth that he was dead, for a while, there was a good chance that he would.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:38 am

//Was waiting for Davina to post, but I don't wanna stop the whole thing from going forward Smile//

She was left literally speechless... we could say she was completely "charmed" by everything she just saw. "I... I believe you now." she then said, turning her eyes on Kishin a few moments after. "Thanks for opening my eyes... my lord.". It was official: Rain was now working for Kishin. "From now, I promise to be loyal to you, and to make your every wish my command. Soon, the whole world will have no choice... but to witness the consequences of its disbelief in a greater power."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:02 pm

Kishin looked at her, "Words mean nothing, only actions." He motioned to the blood samples on the table. He wanted her to identify which groupings would create the most powerful Demons. He was watching intently as she did it. "Blood we can get." He had blood from the Charmed Ones, from Different WereBears, from the 'human' males associated with the Charmed Ones. They were all labeled with names. He even had Vondela's Blood and his own there. He had Davina's Blood Before and After each injection. Her Blood was different after each injection.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:38 am

"Sure, my lord." she replied, just to check out all the Blood types she had to examinate a few moments after. She then did, putting her left hand over the blood sample of the Charmed Ones. Her hand started to tremble just a bit, as she was feeling the power. She did the same a few moments after, this time putting her right hand over Vondela's blood sample. "Here we are." she then said, looking satisfied. After that, she handed over the two samples to Kishin.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:16 am

He looked at them, "The Blood Sample is the Time Traveling Bear Queen, after she became a Shifter, Daughter of a Charmed One, and Our Queen. Are you saying these two together will have the potential to be a Knight of Hell?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:14 am

"Yes, my lord." she replied. "Try them." she continued, still handing over the samples.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Soon Two Demons appeared. Kishin held up his hand to Rain. After she waited she could tell that they were not on the same plane. They could not see or hear Us, but we could see and hear them.

One spoke, "Hey do we have to keep doing this now that the disgusting looking Wizard is Dead?"

The Second One answered, "The Queen said we do, and she scares me." They put vials of blood on the table. They shimmered out. They had more blood samples. Kishin waved his hand, and they came onto this plane.

Kishin put an eye dropper of blood on a crystal, one from each of the two that Rain had picked. He smeared the blood on it. He chanted and the Crystal started to glow. He put it into a larger crystal. The Crystal began to hum. He looked at Rain, "Blood from Two Females only makes Two Females. The word is Daughter Correct?" As soon as Rain Confirmed, he continued, "Let us see what the Daughter of a Charmed Bear Queen and the Queen of Evil make."

He looked at her, "We need to kill time while we wait." He pushed Rain up against the Wall, right next to where Davina was. Kishin did things to Rain. It is not that they were completely unenjoyable things, however, he did them without her permission. For someone in a weakened state, he was strong enough to make her do them.

OOC: I did not want to go into too many details with that.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:33 am

OOC: No problem as long as we keep composure this way, Bear!

"Why are you doing this to me, my lord? I was just trying to help you. Please, stop!" she said, almost whispering. The violent and disgraceful actions Kishin just did weakened Rain a lot, and that wasn't helping her breaking free at all. She might have taken a "step longer than her leg" by trusting completely Kishin...
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Kishin finished and sometime amidst the activity, he had had scratched her back.  Then he showed her the blood on his claws, "Now, point to the one that will create a powerful Knight of Hell."  It was really weird, he had pretty much violated her, to get her blood.  The fact that he considered her blood of value was a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:44 pm

She was still confused by Kishin's actions, but not to complicate the situation even more, she decided to obey, executing the order.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:58 am

Kishin looked at her, "They brought me the blood of a venomous shifter King."  He smelled the blood.  "Fer de Lance, impressive."  Fer de Lance was one of the few snakes in the world that was venomous and constrictor.  He picked up the other, "Another Shifter King."  He smelled it.  "Oooh Griffin."  He smelled it again, "No a Rex with Griffin Ancestry."  A Rex was a Lion King.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:58 am

Rain looked at Kishin with a kind of an angry stare for what he did before. Still, she didn't say anything at all, not to disappoint his new "boss", or better, lord.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:45 am

OOC:  I assume you meant 'her' new "boss"  LOL

Kishin looked at her, "Answer me, which one should I mix your blood with?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:37 am

OOC: Yes Bear! Pardon me xD Blame it on Rain for having identity problems LOL

She waited a few moments, as her back was aching because of the wounds. She touched them, trying to relieve the pain. "Fer... Fer de Lance, my lord." she replied. "Lie, Steal... and Kill."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:47 am

Kishin mixed your blood onto the Crystal with the Fer De Lance King, "The interesting thing about this, is if this demon turns out to be a Shifter, he or she will be royalty.  If it is an Alpha, we could create an entire bloodline of Demonic Shifters, you could be the mother of Demonic Shifters."  He played the crystal into the larger crystal chamber.

(Tag: Vondela)
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:42 am

She didn't reply, as she was focused on observing what her lord was doing. Also, being "the mother" of a new breed was a honor for her... after all, she couldn't complain!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:50 am

Kishin looked at her, "Did you know that Griffins and Lions, we have to be careful with, I could mix this blood with The Queen herself, and create 4 Clones.  2 our of 4 Griffins would be Good, that is if they were Alpha enough to take a stand.  1 our of 4 Lions would be good.  Tigers have a tendency to be anti social and not give a damn when it comes to good and evil."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new revelation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: The World Of Charmed :: The Underworld-
Jump to: