Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jane Merida Evers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane Evers

Jane Merida Evers Empty
PostSubject: Jane Merida Evers   Jane Merida Evers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Your name: Fiona

Your age: 24

Your gender: Female

Your timezone: //

Your location: Netherlands

Name: Jane Merida Evers

Group:  Witch, but portraits as a human. 

Powers:
Enhanced Intuition - The ability to anticipate or sense danger before it occurs. Most often this ability is developed from psychic powers such a Premonition

Enhanced Senses - The ability to have extremely advanced senses. She gaind this power when she became blind.

Sensing - The ability to locate and sense people.

Aura Reading - The ability to read someone's Aura, by touching the face.

The only thing she can't do is making Potions and spells. 

Personality: Jane is a kind and warm hearted woman, she will give her life to her family, even if it will kill her. Family means everything to her. Also she can be really cold hearted towards people that doesn't exept who she is. She is always very calm in battle's or just fights. She will not interviene, only when it is nesscerry.

Picture and Face Claim: ( a photo of your charatcher and the name of the actor/actress) That will come later

History: Jane had a lovingly childhood and then at the age off twenty she meets Jeffrey her love. He was not her true love, but she loved him very much. She got married with him when she was twentyfour and at the age of twentyfive she got pregnant. Jeffrey is a male witch. Then there was a battle bewteen good vs evil. Wyatt the son off one off the charmed onces got taken and Jeffrey helped. She was there to help her husband, because off her gifsts she had some demons turned over to the good side. She saw the good in them. Onfortunetly there was a demon and he blinded her for life. She could not help anymore. Jeffrey he teleported her away and then went back to help again. Jeffrey saved Wyatt and that costs his life. Because off this he became a whitelighter. That moment Jane felt allready that Jeffrey was gone, her bond with him was so strong that she could feel his soul slipping away.
Jane then made a promiss she would not contact the charmed onces ever again, she would protect her own child first. Because after Jeffrey became a whitelighter the Angel of Destiny came to her and said ther her son would be a powerfull witch. He would not be as powerfull as Wyatt or the charmed once, but still be powerfull enough, to make lots of damage. It was a good thing that Jeffrey had allready bound the powers off her unborn child.
Her son Jake is now a year old. He would get his powers when he turns eighteen or when Jeffrey onbounds his powers. Jane doens't know that Jeffrey her husband is a whitelighter. No one told her.

Rp Sample: (Must be atleast 1-2 paragraphs)
See Scarlett Halliwell

Last edited by Jane Evers on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

Jane Merida Evers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Merida Evers   Jane Merida Evers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Enhanced Intuition - The ability to anticipate or sense danger before it occurs. Most often this ability is developed from psychic powers such as Premonition.

Enhanced Senses - The ability to have extremely advanced senses.

Sensing - The ability to locate and sense people.

Aura Reading - The ability to read someone's Aura.

She would probably have all of these abilities, to one degree or another, just no where near as strong as Mainstream Charmed Characters. Never trained as a Witch. She may not even have a gift for Potions or Spell Casting.

I hope this helps Jane.
Back to top Go down
Jane Evers

Jane Merida Evers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Merida Evers   Jane Merida Evers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Thnks :-) , this will help.
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

Jane Merida Evers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Merida Evers   Jane Merida Evers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:00 am

I'm taking you're wanting another character Scarlett?
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

Jane Merida Evers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Merida Evers   Jane Merida Evers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Yes Piper. :-) is that okey?
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

Jane Merida Evers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Merida Evers   Jane Merida Evers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:06 am

The idea is fine although her mental powers seem similar to that of Scarlett. I'm not sure if you wanted similar abilities, not to mention you're also trying to incorporate Davina
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

Jane Merida Evers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Merida Evers   Jane Merida Evers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:49 am

Only the intuition has Scarlett. The rest not. I know I want to incoparate Davina, I'm trying to. But I think I can handle three characters.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Jane Merida Evers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Merida Evers   Jane Merida Evers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Was Davina Blind?
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

Jane Merida Evers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Merida Evers   Jane Merida Evers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:08 pm

No, Davina is another character off mine. She is an evil witch.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Jane Merida Evers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Merida Evers   Jane Merida Evers Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:31 pm

I am going to message you with some possible adjustments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jane Merida Evers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Merida Evers   Jane Merida Evers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jane Merida Evers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: Character Registration-
Jump to: