Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oahu, Hawaii

Go down 
+2
Berzerker
Zurine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Looks at what Ean is holding and then up to him, "to bad we can't read it again" grins and makes a small joke about the parchment.

"So speaking of getting things done! Where is this priest that you guys kept seeing buried? If we can find out his name we can do a quick research and figure out a way to appease or vanquish this demon!"

Looks to cole and grins.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:03 am

Cole looks at Zee, "I am not sure it is a Demon.  What it did, it read me, knew things about it.  I think it might be a Japanese Version of the Wild Hunt."  Zee would know if that was the case, that was a bad thing.  The Wild Hunt was Absolute Justice, Black and White Justice, not clarity or reason why, it just was.  This one seemed to be dedicated to dealing with people that forgot where they came from.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:59 am

"Hmm that would be bad for the absent minded! " "jokes." But seriously, if that is the case then we need to find a way to appease them, and to also introduce at least some basic information about heritage and ancestor worship that is acceptable for all faiths!"
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:21 am

The Cop looked at them, "After World War II and the bombing of Pearl Harbor, there were resurgence of ancestral and cultural pride, many communities still have that to some extent or another, but others have gone to the idea of racial pride, especially among the younger generation, they can not tell the difference."  He looked at Zee, "I think Social Media Network and Cell Phones have killed that."  Then his Cell phone went off.  "Well that is inopportune, my wife has sent me a facebook message to have me pick up milk."  He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:07 am

“First things first you need to hear this all for yourselves.”

Blissing Of Anapa
Best possible English translation from a lost page of the Old Kingdom Pyramid Texts
“Pixels so fine
Mortal light cannot find
Souls so bright
Who have their own might
Let your outline be filled
From where the heart sits still
Lift for now the shroud
That hides them from this crowed”

After reciting a spell from memory everyone had the image of a fragile yet regal man in extravagant robes in their view. The Shinto priest quickly began to speak his tale explaining the origin of the Shojo.

SP: I was the one to take the life of the person that started this all, throughout our battle she caused me enough damage for us to die simultaneously.

“See the Shojo is this priests wife a women born into darkness; only meant to breed more into the world.”

SP: The love she conveyed only a gaze for her heart never knew of loves strength. She bore my children. We lived happily for 24 years. Not one of those years went by where she was not with child. When I finally came upon her and our eldest ravaging the local children for their innocence I lost all self-control. Our son stood against me and forfeited his life. She vowed she would continue her work, because she felt I couldn’t bring myself to slay the mother of my children.

“So we can assume these victims are potentially all witches or better just to say descendants of a Dark Kami that formed the Shojo upon her death. That would explain why they haven’t been practicing.”

SP: When our eldest daughter came of age she fled her mother and went to me. After hiding her away her mother confronted me promising her children would further her influence in this world one way or another. Now after generations she has grown too strong for me to hold back from our children’s children. I’ve tried to keep them all under my watch. But there are just so many now. She hovers over them all while I can only clock a few dozen. They haven’t forgotten as had been said but most have never known thanks to me. Though she whispers to them all trying to push the ones she can to follow in her footsteps killing those who don’t and using their strength for herself.

“Can you guide us to a way of stopping her?”

SP: Stop…. her? Please yes stop her, but how??? I can tell you she fights because I fight. The conflict is what fuels her and whatever hell spawn which empowers her from the beyond. The blade it must be the blade she carries it in death as she did in life. I’ve seen how it works. It targets the soul reaping/obliterating it from the inside. It is only in the last few decades that it started affecting the physical.

“The decapitation we saw earlier... Where can we find this blade?”

SP: She was buried with it. We were buried with it in the family tome. If you could find it in your hearts to move her from there please!

“Do you one better we’ll salt & burn her bones hopefully that will do the job but guys I wouldn’t count on it.”

Looking to everyone who is alive in the room.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:57 am

The Cop received a phone call and answered it while he listened to the priest the priest, "Alright, send me an audio clip."  He hung up.  "This Shojo killed 4 more.  She wiped out a summit of two gangs. We have a witness, schizophrenic.  They are sending me an audio clip."  His phone beeped and he played it.

The Man on the other end was talking about them choosing.  They had to choose to follow the way of Dark or Light, but they were not choosing.  That was the jist of what they were saying.

----

Cole looked at the Shinto Priest, "She talked to me about choosing, as well.  Is it possible that she is killing people with a potential for magic, but not studying the old ways?  Good or Evil?"
Back to top Go down
Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:05 pm

Sp: That would seem to be the case. I'm afraid its all about the power at this point. It doesn't surprise me she's started seeking individuals outside our family. (Looking to Ean) you should really have already given this demon a talisman to prevent possession. It wouldn't be a first for her and she always was a fast learner. So you can assume she has perfected such an art. I'm sure that could be an ugly sight for all.

I look to Cole not wanting to insult his immense strength.
"I'll get right on that."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Cole looked at the Shinto Priest, "You taught her how to read people, to know what is in here soul.  You are not just Shinto, but Kimagure as well.  Who taught her Kenjitsu?" Cole let the ghost of the priest get a good read on him, so that the priest would know that Cole was more than a Demon.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:18 pm

"ahh, so the good vs evil, thing " touches Cole's shoulder, "she cant touch you, you have picked a side!" Turns to the others.. "so we need a sword right? so once we burn the body, she wont be able to keep on killing? or can she keep on going if she has another body?"
Back to top Go down
Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:18 am

SP: She has many skills things even I never thought possible. Kenjitsu yes…  I will confess you are correct she got what she wanted out of me for all I know that was her only reason for dealing with me.  Also Cole if you continue to bear down on that humanity of yours so your likely to snuff it out altogether just a heads up; no one man needs that much pressure thrust upon them least of all by himself. (Cole understands that as a ghost the priest has a better view of the world and keeps what the priest said in mind.) Young lady she can still possess strangers good or evil all she cares about is powerful; it seems she only requires permission from family. Her gaining a new body with all the strength she has acquired is the worst case scenario.

“Zee I would like for you and Cole to go to his family temple to retrieve the sword and burn the bones. Don’t worry about me here. I can hear Azrial again he is keeping an eye out for me and I can flee here if need be. The only thing is the priest thinks that with the children of her soul stream plentiful here she may have enough of a spiritual wave link on the physical plane to sustain herself without her bones. Cross that bridge if we happen to come to it. ”
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 am

Looks to the Shinto priest having followed Ean's request. "Will get right on to that, by the way if you ever manage to get up to heaven, catch up with my bros and they will help you settle in!" With that critic response looks to cole, "let's go play doctor frankensteine!" Referring to digging up the graves.

Looks to the local cop, "before you go mate, do you have any bladed weapons we can borrow? And if we get caught, we never got them from you! And we need some shovels too, and I guess a whole heap of salt and something flammable" Waits for a response then goes to get changed to a better outfit for a spot of digging, and not as noticeable clothing. And also get some matches too, and a lighter
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Cole looked at her, "I do have telekinesis.  I can just pull the dirt out in one large mass."  He was the heavy hitter, IE the Wildcard.

The cop looked at her, "You and I fought, if it were not procedure, in most situations, I would not even carry a gun."
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:00 pm

grins and winks at Cole "excellent, I hate digging! might break a nail!" is a little sarcastic and grins, and then turns and nods to the cop "well, thanks for the help! we will go pay a visit to her grave." turns to Cole "come on lets go play mad scientist!" Sighs and takes a more somber tone.. "lets hope this works, Ean you got a mobile number I can call when Cole and I get this done? or can Cole use telepathy to get you? thats if he has it."
Turns to the cop again "I would enjoy learning some of your fighting style next time" wry smile and after I get the number heads to the door, and pauses! "we going to walk? or take the easy way!" grins at cole.
Back to top Go down
Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:29 am

(After pulling out his handy supply bag Ean hands over a jar of salt and copal resin.) "Throw that over the bones Cole a fireball should get the resin smoking. (Programs Zee's phone with his number.) Of course telepathy is best meaning fastest.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:33 pm

Turns and catches the phone and takes the jar of salt and copal resin, and grins. "True but not all of us have telepathy!"
Back to top Go down
Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:13 pm

(With my chin high and my fists trembling so close to unnoticeable.)
You must hurry.
She's only getting stronger she senses us here working against her. Shes exposing her strength to me trying to intimidate me. It just keeps growing right when you think the last soul she eat is going to give out its as if a dam
spills over with power flooding and layering soul upon soul.
(Then snap just like that with no trace she's on the move again.)

Before the cop walks out the door  he got one last call telling him that there were three more dead one of the worst scenes yet.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Looks to Cole and then back to Ean and nods. "Ok Cole, let's go" waits for him to "teleport" shimmer us to the location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oahu, Hawaii
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: The World Of Charmed :: The World (Outside San Francisco)-
Jump to: