Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Revamp Jump Point - The Story so far

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

PostSubject: Revamp Jump Point - The Story so far    Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:00 am

John Walker, Kevin Halliwell, and Henry Mitchell were invited to the Great Tournament.  They went to the docks and were picked up by a ghost ship.  As the ghost ship was sailing out, it rocked hard on one side and then the other.  Hunter Mitchell climbed up on one side, and James Thunder on the other.  When they arrived, there were hundreds of fighters, from this world and others, by the end, it was just them.  They had defeated Warriors, Witches, Demons, and Other types of Supernatural Creatures.  The last few fights, those that their hearts were bound to watched them fight.  Piper as Leader of the Coven, Phoebe and Zurine because of their abilities and the fact they were standing on the Nexus, and the wives/mates of those fighting, with the exception of Hunter.  His Mate was separated from him by time.  Henry Mitchell killed Kishin, threw him off the great bridge and watched him get impaled on a spike.  Before the end, Zurine got a phone call from a member of the Order, they wanted her to go to Hawaii and look into Lua and the 3 Spiritual Concepts, she went, not being able to watch another Brother die.

The Master of the Tournament ordered them to fight each other and they refused.  The Master of the Tournament asked why, and John answered, "Because we are Brothers."  He was attacked by the Master for it.  The Master of the Tournament managed to kill John and consume his power, but the power was not meant for him.  He exploded, dying.  John stood there in an almost energy based ghost form, "I believe, something he ate killed him."  The Gods that this tournament decided that John was needed on Earth, they looked into the hearts of his new Brothers, and gave him his life back.  They spoke, "You think you may have played us, Druid.  You know that we can not allow the Once and Future King to have a Merlin.  That is now the only reason that you are given life back.  Each one of you, must swear, that the next generation of your bloodline must fight, to save the world.  I already know all of your ancestors.  Andarta's Sword Sleuth and Forever Charmed Coven, inside you are the same.  None of you would ever let an innocent suffer."

Then they were back standing in the Conservatory, bleeding, hurt, and banged up.  For now, the world was safe.  Good and Evil have to reconstitute their numbers.  

-----

What they do not know.

The Master of the Tournament, before he died, made a deal with Vondela  and returned Kishin back to life.  They are working to rebuild the numbers of evil.

OOC:  Piper let me know if this works, per our discussion in PM.

Warrior, Healer, Priest, and Bard. I am Druid. I am Soldier. Can I get a HOOOAH?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prue C. Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Revamp Jump Point - The Story so far    Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:26 am

sounds interesting

PostSubject: Re: Revamp Jump Point - The Story so far    Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:25 pm

Prue gets to slap John, for being arrogant and f-ing with the Gods and Destiny. One of those things, what would have happened to her and the baby if he had calculated wrong.

Warrior, Healer, Priest, and Bard. I am Druid. I am Soldier. Can I get a HOOOAH?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revamp Jump Point - The Story so far    

Back to top Go down

Revamp Jump Point - The Story so far
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1