Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dance Floor/Bar

Go down 
+2
Calvin Nathan Cat
Piper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:24 pm

Scarlett heard Akiko just then she heard Malcolm. Akiko wait stay for one drink? My treat. She smiled towards her. The she sense something it was so dangerous that she knew what was going to happen. But she can't leave Akiko alone. She heard a dreadfull scream coming from Malcom fot that one moment she was linked with him just for a second. Just enough to hear what the other demons told him. Then when they had disappeard it felt like a part of her hurts so much. She could hear him once more calling.

'I'm very sorry but I must go now. You will get your free drink another time' She could not leave Malcom behind he is family. She knew what she heard from him but she had stayed to long. She must help him. Malcolm where are you. Let me help you she said telepathically. Her other family must know about this quickly. A guild feeling came towards her. She could have tried to help him. But she didn't. She was getting worried. Everyone still looks at her as a child, but they didn' t know that she has changed so much in the past few years. Malcom where are you she said again telepathicaly
Back to top Go down
Calvin Nathan Cat

Calvin Nathan Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:33 pm

Suddenly and out of the blue - although that is the same thing - a barfight broke loose.
People were punching, kicking, using Karate, Taek-Won-Do and whatever else you could use to defend, attack, retaliate, retreat.
What the frak was happening here?
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:27 am

Akiko always had a good intuition and hers right now was saying something was really wrong right now. Between the chaos that happened in P3, and now that Malcolm guy not returning, plus the look on Scarlett's face, she decided to turn down Scarlett's offer and go outside to check what's up.

That was when Scarlett turned down the very offer she gave Akiko. She paused for a moment and said, "Scarlett, come with me. Something's up." She immediately headed towards the door to go outside. Something told her she would find something she didn't want to see, but she needed to help.

She comes to the entrance of P3 and looks back. "Scarlett, are you coming?" Akiko waits for Scarlett while all the time her mind keeps telling her, "Don't go out. Don't go out," while her heart says, "Someone needs your help." Besides, if any danger came she would take a risk at using her powers. Even though she didn't know these people very well, she felt some strange connection to them like she was meant to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:50 am

Scarlett knew somethings up with her brother, well half brother Malcom. She heard Akiko and she ran now also outside.
Why did she want to help? 'Akiko it is not safe! It is better for you to stay here' she didn't know why. But she need to protect her for Scarlett's half brother. She had known her half brother was different different then her and her brother Cole Jr. Malcom please answer me. Where are you? She said telepathically towards Malcom again.
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:04 am

Akiko rolled her eyes and ignored Scarlett. She walks out of the entrance to P3 and looks around, noticing Malcolm laying on the ground. Alarmed, she gasps and runs over to him noticing burn marks and...gray fur?

So that's what Scarlett was trying to keep me from seeing. Good thing I'm a witch.

"Oh my god! What happened?" Akiko knelt down towards Malcolm and surveyed the burn marks and cuts. Something attacked him, and whatever it was managed to burn him pretty badly. She looked around to make sure nobody would see and she takes a nearby puddle of water, and coats her hands to create a film of cool water around them, placing her hands on his burn marks trying to soothe the pain.

"Shh. Don't tell anybody what you saw." She already knew this guy clearly wasn't human, but she didn't know if he was good or evil, but then again the fact that he was friendly with Scarlett should mean he was good.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:31 am

Nvm :-)

Last edited by Scarlett Halliwell on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:33 am

Then at that moment she saw her half brother on the ground she was shocked in what state he was in. Akiko went right away and helped him. She went also towards him and kneeled on the ground. There where lots off burns on him. She hated it that she had not the power of heeling or something else to help him. Akiko put some water on him and saw how he was heeling. She looked at Akiko and her mouth opens and said without a sound 'thank you'. 

She send a message to Piper right away telepathically. Aunt Malcom is attacked, he is now okay. But he has a imported message for you, my mother, prue, paige and the king. Hopefully Piper reseive this message quickly. She strokes through his fur. Please be allright Malcolm, I don't want to lose you. She said to herself. At that moment she felt something. Her hearts skips a beat. 

'Stay with him. Whatever you see, don't tell anyone. Protect my brother at all costs' she said to Akiko. She stands up and then a upper level demon appeard with fiveteen regular demons. They saw her, Akiko and her brother that was laying on the ground. 'You can not have him' she said. She knew that Akiko was a witch when she saw how she puts water on his wounds. She knew in her heart she could trust her.
'I am not after him' said the upper level demon. Who was he after?
'I am after you my dear!' Said the upper leven demon. She was looked cold towards him. Now she knew he was a mindreader. 'I won't be easy to catch' she said and smirked. She looked around and luckily there are no humans. She threw fire out off her hands towards the demons. She didn't stept asside. So every hit she got it. She was protecting her brother and Akiko. She closed her eyes and an anger came out. Lots off cars and bins where liftedl up high and then with a smack it came done some off the demons. She tried to fight them off, but it was to hard. Two strong demons supprised her and grabbed her behind. She could not do anything. Her eyes turns towards Akiko and then felt something from her. She didn't make a sound but said with her mouth. 'Go to Halliwel Mansion. Is on Prescott street.' 

I'm sorry brother. Tell Raph don't come after me. It is not save. Tell everyone there is a mindreader upper level
She saw how the upper level demon smirked and she looked cold. 
Akiko could not help her, even for her it was to dangerous. Scarlett could not handle it, so Akiko could not handle it, also she was helping her brother. She must stay with him. Her brother needs the help more. She could handle it, as long as she can. 
Then she and all the demons flamed and shimmerd out. She knew where she was going to be. The Underworld.

@If this is not okay. Just tell me. Then I would make something else. Malcolm and Akiko.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:05 am

As soon as the water touched him, he healed, but he also shifted. Soon standing before Akiko was the biggest Bear she had ever seen. It looked like a polar bear, but with Grey Fur. He roared in her direction. He realized that Akiko was standing in front of him and shifted back. He stood there Naked. He picked up a piece of cardboard and covered himself up. He looked at her, "I will not tell anyone what I saw you do. You do not tell anyone that a USCG Rescue Swimmer, on leave, is actually a Grolar Bear." A Grolar Bear is a Type of Hybrid Bear that is Half Polar Bear and Half Grizzly Bear. He was actually a WereBear. He was living in the Human World, using his magic to save people.
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:10 am

Akiko's eyes widened as she saw the man morph into some half polar bear half grizzly bear animal and then shift back. Weird. She nods to him and says, "We need to go to the Halliwell mansion. Can you take us there and explain what happened? Oh, and no need to cover up. At least you're pleasant to look at." She smiled and winked to lighten the mood. "And don't worry. If you don't say I'm a witch I won't say you're a...Grolar bear."

She checked her purse to make sure she had everything with her. Cell phone - check, notepad and pens, check. Checkbook, check. She looked around to see if any stray demons were around.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:21 am

Malcolm looked at her, "Just a second." He walked back over to the backroom Emergency Exit. He had left it open Earlier to take out the trash. He came back out with a pair of sweat pants he kept rolled up in his bag. He hooked the alarm back up and secured the door. He put the pants on. He had his cell in his hand. "Jump on my back. I can get you to a place they will meet us at. I do not take anyone right to that house, for their safety. You understand."
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:29 am

She nods and hops on to Malcolm's back. "Where is this place at," she asks, hoping she wasn't asking too many questions to appear suspicious. Akiko hoped Scarlett was alright, but knew that she could take care of herself. She felt like she could trust Scarlett, but her Scorpio nature prevented her from going ahead and doing so. She would need to get to know these two a little more before she fully trusted them, but the fact they were also magical gave her more reason to have trust.

"Don't worry if any demons or warlocks show up. My power will knock them off their feet enough to buy us time, and if any are vanquished by contact with water it'll kill two birds with one stone." She chuckled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:35 am

Malcolm tooked off running. He ran faster than Akiko ever could imagine. Then they stopped behind a taco bell. He walked them over to the drive through, "I need to order a crave case." Then he walked over to the window and paid. The Cashier told him that the drive through is for people who drive. As soon as he had tacos, he took off running again. He stopped at a park. He sat Akiko down. "Shifting and Shifting back, then running, it burns calories." He started eating Tacos and made a call.

(Post moving over to the Park)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dance Floor/Bar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: The World Of Charmed :: P3-
Jump to: