Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Conservatory

Go down 
+6
James Thunder
Cole Jr.
Kevin Halliwell
Alisha Halliwell
Berzerker
Piper
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

The Conservatory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:30 am

Alisha stayed in his arms, glad that they were all okay.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:47 pm

James was still looking for Anne.

Hunter looked at James, "James, you fought well. Those here know why you fought. Fighting and killing, so that you will not have to fight as much in the future, is something that we understand better than most. I know you feel love for her. She may not understand now what you did. Maybe she will in the future." Hunter looked at him, "Leo understands. Even the Charmed Ones understand. You two grew up in different worlds."

James looked at him, "I rebuilt my Den for her. I hunted for her. She did not want me to have to fight every day, per our traditions. I went to the tournament so that, so that if I came back, there would not be as many challenges. I do not understand why she is not here."

Hunter looked at him, "She grew up in the human world. You fighting at the tournament and coming back, it reduces the number off Challenges against you, and if she does choose to take place as your mate, reduces challenges against her. Henry fought at this Tournament. He killed Kishin. None of ours will challenge him or the Charmed Paige. Those of us who have seen a lot of fighting understand why you did what you did."

Walker looked at him as well, "Give her time. Like Hunter said, you two grew up in different worlds." For a brief moment his eyes glazed over and he took a deep breath. He stumbled, this was not like a vision, a true vision like Phoebe has. He reached over and grabbed her arm. His vision was more of a prophetic vision, something that based on his experience and knowledge of the peoples around. Phoebe would be able to see a true vision. "True Magic will return to Bears, like when they were Strongest. When the Once and Future King is Old, and no longer fighting, because you are a Bear, like Hunter, will be fighting after the Queen of Hell has Fallen, and will be there to Kill a King of Hell. You will be fighting when many here are dead and gone."

Phoebe would be able to see it all. The Grandchildren of the Charmed Ones, as Experienced Adults, fighting evil. Hunter's Sons, the Princes of Fire and Ice, amusingly, they look a lot like their maternal Grandfather, only one had Blue/Black Hair and the other had Red/Blonde Hair. The Grandchildren had different features and it was hard to tell which Grandchildren of the Charmed Ones they are. The Charmed Ones, even those who had different fathers, all had very strong Halliwell/Warren Features, Dark Hair, Dark Eyes, and Good Bone Structures. She was able to see the Death of Hunter.

Hunter looked at them, "Time to go James. Give her time to think. She knows where to find you, if she wants."

James nodded and he and Hunter Orbed out.

Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:52 am

"So what's next?" Kevin spoke.
"I guess we all need some rest now?" he asked as he rubbed Alisha's back while holding her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Cole Jr.

Cole Jr.

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:56 am

Cole Jr. was happy to see everyone was safe.
But he hadn't seen Scarlett for awhile he was hoping she was at the house of Kevin and Alisha.

"Uncle is it ok if i go check at Scarlett at your and aunt Alisha's house?" he asked.
"Sure" Kevin said.

After that Cole Jr. shimmered out.

Cole Senior walked over to Walker and pulled him a bit further from the group.

"Any idea where your sister is?" he asked in a whispering tone.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:53 pm

Walker looked at Cole, then his phone finally rebooted up, he looked at it, "Are you sure you are not a psychic?" The question was facetious in nature. It did not need an answer. "According to this text, she is in Hawaii and working." Cole could see the text, and it did not say anything like that. It must be some sort of code. It was simple, In Hawaii, having a great time, check the post card. Some how, Walker got that she was working out of that. "If she is working, check for recent unexplained Murders in Hawaii, ones that have Cultural and Religious Connections. Orders did not go through me, but I have been a little busy for the last couple of days. She was here when we left." He looked Cole in the eyes, "This house has an effect on clairvoyant magic. Like Phoebe, she could see could see the Tournament." Then he thought about it and had a realization. Cole could see it on Walker's face. "Cole, she was on the Comm line when one of our Brothers died. She heard it happen. She was the first person in the family to find out when our other Brother died." There was more, but he did not speak of it. "If this house and the magic of that tournament, gave her the ability to see it, she probably separated herself from watching it. If she is on a mission for the Order, it is probably a dangerous one."
Back to top Go down
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:09 am

Phoebe looked at Hunter, having seen the vision. Niki, on the other hand, just sat down, looking around at the family and wondered if she'd ever have that again.
Back to top Go down
Cole Turner

Cole Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:37 am

"Don't lie to me." Cole said as he clearly saw the text.

Then he listened as Walker spoke.

"Where can i find her, do you have her coordinates?" Cole asked.

Just then Coop beamed in.
He rushed over to Phoebe.

"Thank god your safe." he said as he hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:11 am

"Coop, I wasn't in danger." She said with a soft laugh. Niki just watched, looking lonely.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Walker looked at him, "Cole, I come from a Military Family. You come from a Family with Lawyers and Politicians. You understand that Lawyers have a way of speaking to each other, that outsiders do not even know. I was Military. Zee was Military. I know the way she communicates. She is working. She does jobs for the Order and uses Buckland Auction House as a Cover." He made a call. "This is John Walker. Yes that John Walker, your Boss. Do you have Zee Walker's Flight and Hotel Info? Yes, Zurine Walker." He looked at Cole, "Give me a second." Then he went back to the phone call. "Yes. Wait the Kahana Resort. Really? No, no. That is fine. I need you to set up same floor Accommodations for our Legal Advisor Cole Turner. He will be arranging his own transport." He looked at her, "She is booked at the Kahana Resort.

Then a Scroll appeared. He pulled out his knife and put a drop of blood on it. It unlocked and unrolled it. He read it and it became aflame. "Since I am the Ranking Druid in the Region, I am supposed to issue Orders to all Lesser Ranked Druids. I was busy, so they sent her Orders Directly. She has two missions. She was meeting with a Hawaii Priest and making a contact for the Order. Then She and a Rookie are going to be dealing with a Shojo. The Order wants to know if you will back them up? Help them contain and transport it, if not kill it. Do you know how to do that?" He legitimately did not know if Cole would know how to deal with this type of creature.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:35 pm

OOC: Only Kevin, John, Hunter, Henry, and James were physically at the tournament. The others watched it almost psychically, through their emotional/spiritual connections to them, or via their magical powers combined with the house's amplifying effect.
Back to top Go down
Cole Turner

Cole Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:59 am

"I should be fine and will back them up." Cole said as he waited for Walker to give him the place.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Walker pulled out a notebook and wrote down the address of the Hotel and drew a small map of the area. "The Garage and Back Alley are usually vacant, so I would scope them out and then flame in there." He was not sure if Cole could sense an area before going there like Whitelighters could. "That is except when Valet is parking cars and Kitchen or Housekeeping is taking out trash." Walker had been in the area before. He had been sent on a similar mission before, but could not do the job, did not have the mental or spiritual aptitude to talk to the priest. He was there another time, at Schofield Barracks He tore out the paper and handed it to Cole. "Here you go. If you do end up killing the Shojo, check out the Whalphin at Sea Life Park. See if you can spot the Mo'o, WereDolphin, and the Selkie working there."
Back to top Go down
Cole Turner

Cole Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:46 am

"Will do." Coel said.
"And no worries i picked up a sensing power from someone, so i do know if it's safe to flame in." Cole said.

After that he flamed out.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:58 am

Niki orbbed out, not able to stand staying in the house when she was alone.
Back to top Go down
Prue C. Halliwell

Prue C. Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:11 am

Prue had hugged each and every one of her family once they had returned, thankful they were safe.   She also noticed Niki standing in the background and then Orbing out without saying a word to anyone.     Prue didn't need to be an Empath like Phoebe to know that Niki was probably feeling lonely right about now.      After all, after Andy died, before meeting John, that's how Prue felt most of the time; especially when she'd see Piper and Leo together or Phoebe and Cole when they were together.

"You go lay down Piper.   I can look after the kids and the Manor for awhile."

Prue was clinging closely to John, relieved for her sake as well as their baby's that he was safe. And she couldn't express how relieved she was to know her brother and sisters were safe as well.

Prue looked around at everyone.

"Niki just Orbed out. I think she was feeling a little left out, maybe even a little lonely. Everyone had someone to hug and hold when they got back, someone who was thankful their loved one was back safely....except her. Also, what do we do next? After everyone's taken a good long rest."
Back to top Go down
http://rustysstorytime.webs.com
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:48 am

'Kevin and i have a honeymoon to get back to..." Alisha said, feeling worried for her whitelighter friend. Of course the only family the girl had were all dead.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:30 am

John picked up Prue in his arms. He kissed her. "Everyone get some R&R." He pulled out a scroll and read it. It was a nearly dead language, Prue could understand his words. A Blue Oval Opened. He carried her through. On the other side, it was his house. Then the portal closed with them on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Conservatory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: The World Of Charmed :: Halliwell Manor-
Jump to: