Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ean Leucojum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum Empty
PostSubject: Ean Leucojum   Ean Leucojum Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:33 pm

Name: Ean
Time Zone: EST

Name: Ean Leucojum

Group: Witch

Power: Astral Sight (Active)- The rare ability that blesses a witch with eyes imbued with psychic sight of the 11 planes and the magical beings that dwell beyond the physical; (If I can see them they can surely see me) verbal and telepathic communications are made possible due to the (Astral Manifestation) that occurs while Channeling.The planes can be viewed through a form of channeling similar to Clairaudience. Although the astral, spiritual, and ghostly planes are layered upon the physical; therefore the witch has a passive ability yet to the witch it seems to be always active.(Seeing human & beast specters daily)
Ean Leucojum Cjb3
The "Lucky" few to be given astral sight are born with their enchanted eyes; which gives the individual a foot hold in each of the 11 planes. This may eventually lead to the witch gaining access to the ability Fading allowing one to enter and exit the other planes. This knowledge was gained from my ancestor Rahmay's book of shadows.

Planes                        Sight                                                Fading- Unactive
Physical                      Innate
Astral                          Visible
Spiritual                      Visible
Ghostly                       Visible
Neutral                        Inactive                                  
Limbo                          Locked
Underworld                  Locked
Heavens                      Locked
Demonic Wasteland      Locked
Ancestral                     Locked
Netherworld                 Locked

Sub-abilities from Astral Sight
Sensing (Active)-This ability enables a witch to locate and sense people's energy signatures.
Enhanced Intuition (Active)- The ability to anticipate or sense danger before it occurs.

Personality: Shy, Gracious, and Clever

Face Claim: Terrence Howard
Ean Leucojum Noyo

History: My eyes have plagued my entire life. Seeing as my gift is one that is highly coveted by power hunger forces; due to the potential of gaining access in and out of the demonic wasteland. From 2000-2003 the onslaught grew worse. I was only 12 when my mother sent me to live with her sister in Berkeley. She too soon understood she could be no more help to me then my mortal mother. After weeks of conversations and research, she finally found a man named Gideon that knew were the remnants of a shamanic tribe back east that have legends of my gift hid out. I've now been on the shamanic reservation for the last ten years my energy signature warded by my teacher's Master KraGar; to give me the chance to learn to protect myself and my gift.

The Master at one time did have a lot of resistances from the other tribal leaders about me staying; after they heard what Gideon had to say. Anytime they would start up with me KraGar would step in to remind them that the only reason they loathed me was due to their individual jealousy. There is nothing like being shamed by the Master to silence a crowd even if what he had said were lies. I don't truly think anyone was envious. Anyway thanks to KraGar though I now Have my own supply of warding rituals. Unfortunately , the stronger of them are daily rituals. One slip could possibly cost me my life. My teacher drilled that in long ago. If it wasn't for KraGar teaching me of stone magic and the (recall) properties of the string of snakeskin jasper he gave me my wards wouldn't last; at least not long enough for me to have time to recast them. I owe him greatly.

My teacher is unbelievably nimble. A gift I've not once been able to outwit. He has tried many times to work with me on my fighting skills. Best to say I have none. Due to that, he insisted my potion making be undeniably effective. The first potion I ever mastered also required a spell to complete the ritual of fading which I found in my ancestor Rahmay's  Book of Shadows; Well volume 3 Astral Sight which was left in the neutral plane (also known as the plane of delusion to some) by my predecessor. My teacher went on the search for the book with me about six years ago now.
Ean Leucojum 1m5aEan Leucojum 7haa
If I understood the first passage correctly there should be 4 volumes in total.

Rahmay came up with a Fading Ritual in his teen years when his emotional state wasn't tempered; and he lost his gift of fading. His notes say this ritual is best used when one is lacking direction. My years with the shaman helped me to add newer understandings of magic to my book of shadows. You can't imagine how hard it is to find some of the ingredients from Rahmay's era. My Masters did teach me well; unfortunately the avatars returned with their sweet whispers of more.more... it goes on like that for years. The first time they came to me I counted 37 times in 20mins and that was only when I noticed and started counting. Doesn't even sound like a word anymore.

These days I help people speak with family members who've passed. I have never charged though I have excepted donations. Also I have a part-time job doing clerical work.
Ean Leucojum W3ra

RP Sample: The day Gideon dropped me off

It all started simply enough normal school day; other then Zeta walking up and down the rows of my classes.
Zeta: Why do you insist on wasting your time with these nobodies?
I look at her as she stops at my desk. I then glare with as much hate as possible trying to convey my irritation.
Zeta: You act as if you like being here when its clear to even I that your teacher even wishes to be somewhere else.
I stay silent as she has baited me into a rageful outburst in the past; and I cant afford anymore suspensions. I begin heading to my final class of the day she stays at my side.
Zeta: We both know you were meant for so much more. Ean you could be so much more.
Same old song I say as I reach in my locker then rushing to class she vanishes only to return.
Zeta: Yes because its the same old world; But Ean we could change that with your help.

I roll my eyes she doesn't get or care that with her chirp chirp chirping in my ear all the live long day I have fallen way behind with my studies. Its been reflecting such in my grades. My aunt has called me on it a few times already. I've tried to explain its just that well where as I'm a born witch due to my fathers line. She is a witch practitioner which is why my mother thought she could help. She does truly try to understand she really does. I begin walking home and now Zeta has a friend with her they follow me all the way home. As we approach the door they look to one another and vanish with out a word.
Ha maybe they finally got it. I exclaim as I open the door to find a man in a black robe sitting with my aunt; she then introduces him to me as Gideon an elder.

Gideon: So this is the newest Leucojum very nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you too sir I drop my bags next to the couch taking a sit next to my aunt.
Gideon: Well Ean I have come to offer you two options your aunt has asked me here because she feels she is doing you a disserves because she lacks the knowledge to protect you.
I look to her but her eyes are low like she feels shame. Not shocked I've seen it before. I then turn to Gideon with confusion Two options?
Gideon: Yes, I have a friend near the east coast who may be able to help you specifically; or you may join me at magic school with other young witches just coming into their powers.
He then explains the requirements of joining him at the school that made my decision easy. I said my goodbyes took Gideon's hand and the next thing I realize He and I are soaring through the sky after a few minutes we land and I find myself in what looks to be a barren wasteland. I start to rethink my decision until Gideon's friend walks out of nowhere. It occurs to me the village is clocked I can't even see through it with my sight. I look to Gideon; He must have some potent magic hun?
Gideon: Sure does you will be safe with him Ean; not one demon has breached these lands for almost 275 year.
I meet KraGar and his apprentice. Soon after Gideon was called away and my new life began.
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

Ean Leucojum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ean Leucojum   Ean Leucojum Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Very interesting, especially the power choice.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net
Conner White

Conner White

Ean Leucojum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ean Leucojum   Ean Leucojum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:06 am

whoa, talk about an awesome character. great work
Back to top Go down
Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ean Leucojum   Ean Leucojum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:16 am

Honored by the praise; he took a good bit of time to put together. I really wanted him to be as dynamic as possible given his powers aren't based in the physical. Also was very shocked when I realized he had been immediately approved. Not complaining by any means just was pleasantly surprised. I was defiantly ready with a few other ideas in retainer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Conner White

Conner White

Ean Leucojum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ean Leucojum   Ean Leucojum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:44 am

lol well piper is a sucker for a good story Wink just teasing piper :p

as a personal interest the gideon you are talking about, are you refureing to the old Magic school leader that had the opposite demension mirror?
Back to top Go down
Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ean Leucojum   Ean Leucojum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:27 am

Yes he is the same one. The RP sample occurred a year (2003) before Gideon became in contact with the reconstituted Charmed Ones.
Back to top Go down
Conner White

Conner White

Ean Leucojum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ean Leucojum   Ean Leucojum Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:09 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Ean Leucojum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ean Leucojum   Ean Leucojum Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Based on your Bio. I know of an NPC Group within this RP that would put you to work LOL.

Bear
Back to top Go down
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

Ean Leucojum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ean Leucojum   Ean Leucojum Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:51 pm

Really nice. Nikki's got a new charge. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum

Ean Leucojum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ean Leucojum   Ean Leucojum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:02 am

Bear I'm really interested in hearing more about that here or PM I guess eithers fine with me. I've been trying to figure out a way to introduce him into the forums plot.. Was thinking of starting off in the headmaster's office.

Alisha thanks! Smile I was wondering how one would obtain a whitelighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ean Leucojum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ean Leucojum   Ean Leucojum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ean Leucojum
Page 1 of 1