Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm sorry about this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prue C. Halliwell

Prue C. Halliwell

I'm sorry about this Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry about this   I'm sorry about this Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:46 am

I'm sorry but it looks like I'm going to have to quit soon.   I'm going to have to give up my internet to attempt to help keep the county from kicking us out of our home on 1-1-2014.    

I'm sorry.   I'll let you know for sure when the internet disconnection will be.   Until then, I will keep posting.
Back to top Go down
http://rustysstorytime.webs.com
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about this   I'm sorry about this Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:00 pm

OoH noo! Thats awfull... I really hope you could stay in your country and wish you all the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about this   I'm sorry about this Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:41 am

Hi Prue,
That really sucks about having to give up your internet, the message boards wont be the same without you! I have been thinking, is their anywhere you could go where you can get free internet? like a library, McDonald's or another kind of outlet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about this   I'm sorry about this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry about this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: Administration Box-
Jump to: