Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NPC that I am playing to help people do some RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

NPC that I am playing to help people do some RP Empty
PostSubject: NPC that I am playing to help people do some RP   NPC that I am playing to help people do some RP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:27 pm

I am running some NPCs to help people do some RP.  I will not be using the powers they have listed unless approved by Kevin and Piper, beforehand.  Example, Burrell Hastings helping Paige and Alisha heal people with Mist Magic. One is a Previously approved character that I did not play because the person who I was going to play with, her computer died. The other is a support character. Example, Burrell does his thing as Vidarr with the Demon. This way I do not have to RP torturing someone, just hearing their screams. It helps keep this RP Between PG and PG13.

Jason Calder Dallas
Former Navy Seal - Current Paramedic/CG Reserve
Part Demon Hydrokinetic Witch/Minor Healing
Image - LL Cool J

Burrell Hastings
Former US Army - Does Farming and Woodworking
Alpha WereGrizzly - Vidarr of the Andarta's Sword
Image - Billy Gibbons
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

NPC that I am playing to help people do some RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC that I am playing to help people do some RP   NPC that I am playing to help people do some RP Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:09 pm

Pegasus Walker
Frosti Mitchell

I am running these two NPCs for a Side Plot that we are doing. It is to support the Plot that Remy and Faye are doing.
Back to top Go down

NPC that I am playing to help people do some RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: Character Registration-
Jump to: