Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

Main House Empty
PostSubject: Main House   Main House Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 am

Somewhere in the Main House at Granger Hall. Bedrooms, Hallways, and other Areas that do not have separate threads.

House of Magically Warded. It is protected in Heathen Blood Magic. Runes are blooded into the Frame. The House is Built from Holy Trees from Holy Groves and Lundrs, blessed by Druids, Godhis, and Witches. Each room has symbols that light up in the presence of dark magic. John Walker knows how to read these symbols.

Post everything for the main house here.
Back to top Go down
Prue C. Halliwell

Prue C. Halliwell

Main House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main House   Main House Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:50 am

In the kitchen a nervous Prue pulled out her cell phone and called Piper. "Piper, I'm sorry I know you were resting, but....John and I got back to Granger Hall and Dad showed up. He wants to talk to John! They're alone in the living room right now. And that's not all.....Dad knows about the baby. Our little wiccan got so happy about Grandpa being around that he or she made it rain over some wilted flowers until they perked up. I think Dad nearly had a stroke. And I'm a nervous wreck."
Back to top Go down
http://rustysstorytime.webs.com
Berzerker

Berzerker

Main House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main House   Main House Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:57 am

There was a gust of wind.  Then Pegasus slipped on some water that was on the floor (due to the child that Prue is carrying).  He slid and managed to get himself stop sliding before crashing into the cabinets or making enough noise to draw the attention of John and Victor.  He looked at Prue, and without thinking, went right back to habit, "I am sorry, Mom.  I know I am not supposed to run in the house, but it is really important.  I have to save Wyatt's Kid."  Then he realized what he had done and took off running again, and up the stairs.  There was a blur of wind again, past her the other direction, and he was gone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Main House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main House   Main House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:46 am

Roleplay Continued [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main House   Main House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down