Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Walker - Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

John Walker - Druid Empty
PostSubject: John Walker - Druid   John Walker - Druid Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Player: Bear

I made all the things that were required on your character sheet bold. I added information to make things smoother.

Name: Johnson Traehern Walker

Callsign: Berzerker

Group: He is apart of a Druid Order. - They are dedicated to protecting magic, magical people, and magical beings.

Alignment: Good

Parents:
Melissa Warren (Witch) - Descended from the Sister of Melinda Warren
Johnson Walker (Berzerker/Jotun) - Mother was a Carrier for the Jotun Marker. Father was a Carrier of the Berzerker Marker. His Magic allowed him to be both at the same time.

Power:
Energy Balls and Shields (Witch) - Access to it and control of it with training and life experience.
Enhanced Muscle and Bone Density (Jotun) - Born like this. Helms him heal from muscle and bone damage.
Hunter's Rage (Berzerker) - When triggered he enters a animalistic, hyperkinetic rage. It only happens during combat.

Personality: Alpha Male, Type A Personality, Strict

Rp Sample:

Walker walked back into his family home. His Family Home was a Steading, a Safe Place for Druids and Witches. Now, it was empty. They came from money. They came from old money. His family had been Druids and Witches since the beginning. His Mother was of the Warren Line and His Father a Descendant of Rollo the Dane. His parents had died fighting evil and protecting good. His Brother and Sister the same way. He was the last of his bloodline. His family had always gotten orders from the Order. They sent his family into the most dangerous situations, and usually they returned. In this War, you only have to not return once.

He made his way down the stairs and into the basement. He looked at the bookshelves. He walked over to them and grabbed the inside of one of the bookshelves, it was on a hinge so it opened. He walked inside, closing the bookshelf behind him. It was a shallow room, or so it appeared, the back was a stone wall with an anwn on it. He stuck his hand against an anwn and let his hand glow. The Wall opened up. He walked inside. He walked past the table. Nothing in this room had been used in years. He touched the table and the chair at the head of the table. There were three doors. One was an Office. Another was a Record Room, and the last an Alter Room. He walked towards the Record Room. He knew exactly what he was looking for. He grabbed his family tree. His Mothers and His Fathers.

He stopped and leaned up against the Wall. This was his first mission for The Order. It was one so important. He had done missions in the Army, but that was different. These people were related to him. He had not had family in a long time. He was going to have to violate some laws of the Order that has family was apart of, in order to do his duties. He could not fight beside them or protect them if he disrespected them. He took a deep breath. He stood up and he walked out. With a wave of his hand the wall closed. He made sure everything was secure and went upstairs. He left the Steading, Locking the Door, and getting into his Truck. He drove to 1329 Prescott St.

Last edited by Berzerker on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: John Walker - Druid   John Walker - Druid Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:10 am

Great!
Welcome on the site!

John Walker - Druid Approvedkevinkopie
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: John Walker - Druid   John Walker - Druid Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:14 am

Requesting a Power Upgrade. Energy Balls and Energy Shields. Taking the next Stepped, even if for a brief period of time, plasma balls and plasma cloud/storm.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: John Walker - Druid   John Walker - Druid Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:12 am

euhm since Walker is already pretty powerfull, i would say you can have the energy balls.
As for the rest i think it would be too much.
But me and Piper will talk about it.

Greetz
Kevin Halliwell
Co-Admin
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

PostSubject: Re: John Walker - Druid   John Walker - Druid Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:35 am

I dont think those are good ides myself. Plasma balls are what sprits can use and a plasma cloud/storm sounds a bit much to me
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: John Walker - Druid   John Walker - Druid Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:44 am

I was only looking at them for a one time use. I was thinking Plasma like fast moving lighting. Nevermind, thanks for looking into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Walker - Druid   John Walker - Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Walker - Druid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: Character Registration-
Jump to: