Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From The Desk of Piper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper
Admin
Piper

From The Desk of Piper Empty
PostSubject: From The Desk of Piper   From The Desk of Piper Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all my current and past members (as well as any future ones who're reading this) for helping my site to reach its current status. When I first started it, when you searched Charmed World RPG on Google, ours would be 2nd to last, but I am happy to say now it comes up as the #1 Search Result! Fantastic news as well it has moved up on the Forummotion site! Thanks again and hope to continue such a good web experience!

-Piper
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: From The Desk of Piper   From The Desk of Piper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 am

We love this site and i'll do everything i can to make it better and better.
And i love to be your co-admin Very Happy.

Greetz
Kevin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From The Desk of Piper   From The Desk of Piper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm going to be forced to agree with Kevin here, Your site is awesome and Piper.....your just plain awesome thx for the awesome site and hopefully it will continue to grow into an awesome community lol wow too many awesomes in that hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From The Desk of Piper   From The Desk of Piper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:19 am

I agree as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Desk of Piper   From The Desk of Piper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From The Desk of Piper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: Administration Box-
Jump to: